TF2 Trading Palace
Please login to TF2 Trading Palace!

Big Strange Yard Sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Strange Yard Sale

Post  Twigs <> Yellow Dart on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:06 am

Selling lots of stranges and strange parts: Stranges: Botkiller Scattergun, Sticky Launcher, Lollichop, Persian Persuader, Rocket Launcher, Killing Gloves of Boxing, Conniver's Kunai, Bazaar Bargain, and Southern hospitality. Strange parts: Posthumous Kills, Revenge Kills, Soldiers killed, and headshots

Find me on steam and send a trade if you want something. My gametag is Twigs <> Yellow Dart

Twigs <> Yellow Dart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Strange Part: Revenge Kills, Strange Persian Persuader and Strange Stickybomb Launcher

Post  GigaLint on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:23 am

hey Twigs, I'm interested in the 3 things in the title.

I'll trade the Persian and sticky launcher for a strange killing gloves of boxing and the strange part for a strange homewrecker. I'll give you a normal persian persuader too to even up the prices.

PLEASE excpet my prices because I'm REALLY desperate to get a Strange sticky bomb and a Strange Persian Persuader. I'm kinda new to TF2 so i really appreciate if you would except my offer

reply ASAP and Thank you.

GigaLint

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trade

Post  greentuxedo763 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:52 am

Hey...

I was wondering if you wanted to do a trade for the strange rocket launcher. I could give you a tryants helm or a strange market Gardner...

Let me know what you think

Steam name greentuxedo763
Thanks

greentuxedo763

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Strange Yard Sale

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top